Posted on March 01 2018
(DON’T FORGET!!! MARCH 11TH CHANGE THOSE CLOCKS)
I can't believe I just landed in Paris to buy FALL when all the fabulous new arrivals for SPRING have just landed in the stores!!
For those of you who are lucky enough to already be receiving our seasonal newsletter (if not, please email us with your address and we'll be sure to include you for our next one!!!), you already have a hint of the trends that you need in your closet!!! No worries if we don't have you yet, I've got you covered!!!
Here are my top few:
1. BLAZERS have taken over as your favorite new jacket - whether in cotton or washable leather, it's the perfect piece (R13 floral blazer).
2. Dusters- so easy, FLOWY. Worn as a true beach cover-up or pair it with your favorite Citizens jeans....
3. Pants go high-wasted and crop.
4. METALLIC rules - especially when it's a fab backpack from Vive la Difference or ultra-feminine flat from Poesies Veneziane.
5. Coin necklaces make a statement - I'm loving the texture and mixed metals of TAT2 -layer 'um up!!
6. Athleisure continues - Ilaria Nistri takes it up a notch- from the streets straight to a great dinner out with this fabulous track pant.
As we think more of beaching, boating and enjoying our GLORIOUS Florida weather - I continue to focus on getting in those oh so important workouts!!!
You all know how passionate I am about ORANGE THEORY, so it broke my heart when I heard last year the innovator and founder was diagnosed with ALS. As I'm sure you do, anytime I hear news like this I count my blessings! Since his diagnosis, Orange Theory has raised 2 million in the effort to find a cure...This year, their goal is 4 million. I am including a link to their site if you would like to contribute to their efforts or join in a special class on Saturday March 3rd----All proceeds will go to the cause!!!!
....and speaking of our South Florida outdoor lifestyle - don't forget how important that sunscreen is -EVERY DAY!!!! I've been hooked on TIZO Mineral Sunscreen with an SPF 40 ever since my Aesthetician turned me on to it years ago...the perfect base under your foundation.
Off to Fashion Week........